Home Interior Painting Cost Calculator

Step 1 : Select your city

Please choose any option

Step 2 : Select your Home Type

Please select your Home Type

Please input Carpet Area

Carpet Area


Super Built Up Area

Step 3 : Select Preferred Painting Type

Please select any option
Card image cap

Fresh Painting

Includes - Packaging & Masking, Sanding, 1 Coat Putty, 2 Coats Primer, 2 Coats Paint, Clean up & Site Handover


Step 4 : Select your preferred service

Select your preferred city for type of services

Please select any option

Step 5 : Painting Estimate for ( Please share details of the contact person )

Resend OTP

100% Accurate Measurements

No Icon

Exact wall measurements from the site.

No Icon

Subtract the area of windows and doors area.

No Icon

Accurate estimation based on the final area and preferred type of service.

6 Step Painting Process


Yes, our team will cover all furniture, objects, permanent structures etc to prevent from getting any stains from the activity. This is included in our services.

It will depend upon the total area to be painted and the scope of work. Based on our experience and painters allocation the estimated time for each house type is mentioned below

1 BHK - 2 painters - Approx 4 days

2 BHK - 3 painters - Approx 6 days

3 BHK - 4 painters - Approx 8 days

4 BHK - 4 Painters - Approx 10 days

It includes material, labour and all other activities including packing and covering before painting and post-completion cleaning before handover.

The minimum order value to avail of our services will be Rs 5000. Do not have an upper limit. We do undertake large premises painting as well based on the requirements.

The payment process is divided into two phases. 35% of the total estimate will be collected at the time of booking and the remaining 65% on the first day of painting service. 

Yes, the application warranty is based on the type of services you opt for. 

Economy - 2 years application warranty

Standard - 2 years application warranty

Premium - 5 years application warranty

We ensure the best quality materials are used. Paint colour and brand selection will be by the customers. Additionally over project manager will undertake a quality check after each step and ensure no compromise on the quality.