Microwave ovens are practically indispensable these days. However, their availability in various models on the market may lead you to wonder which microwave oven to buy or which is the best microwave oven brand on the market. The answer to these questions is not unique and is very subjective. In any case, just keep in mind that in order to have a quality product, you have to be willing to invest a little. In order to help you see more clearly, here is a description of the 3 Best Microwave Oven Brands in India 2022 that can better guide your choice. Let’s get started.
The microwave ovens by LG are perfect for people who are looking for a reliable and robust appliance at an affordable price. In addition, the models by LG are very stylish and do not take up much space in the kitchen. The convection models are excellent for people who are fans of this brand and who are looking for a microwave oven that is as stylish as it is powerful and is also equipped with several advanced features.
Key Features Of LG Microwave Oven
- A new range of lightwave Convection Microwave Ovens by LG is equipped with charcoal Lighting heater. It helps you maintain the natural flavour of the dishes and offers healthy cooking.
- Comes with Intellowave Technology to circulate the microwaves evenly.
- The Diet Fry™ feature allows you to cook dishes with the least amount of oil possible.
- 360° Motorized Rotisserie makes barbequing easy and hassle-free with no manual intervention.
- You can make hygienic Ghee at home in 12 minutes with absolutely no smell.
- With pre-programmed cooking time and temperature, the revolutionary Auto Cook Menu lets you prepare a wide range of new Indian regional recipes and international cuisines.
- Roti Basket feature to prepare 12 different types of rotis at the press of a button.
- And various other features like Child Lock, Pasteurize Milk, Defrost Non veg, Keep Warm, Steam Clean, Quick Menu, Fermentation, Light Disinfect, Custom Cook, etc.
Some of the Top Models Of LG Microwave Oven
LG 28L Convection Microwave Oven (MC2886BPUM)
|Net Weight||22.5 kg|
|Dimensions||(W X H X D) 510 x 310 x 520 mm|
|Warranty||1 year for Product and 4 years on Magnetron|
LG 20L Grill Microwave Oven (MH2044DB)
|Net Weight||13 kg 600 g|
|Dimensions||(LxWxH) 45.5 x 34 x 46 cm|
|Warranty||1 year comprehensive warranty on product|
LG NeoChef Smart Inverter Ovens (MS4295DIS)
|Net Weight||11.5 kg|
|Dimensions||(LxWxH) 70.3 x 58.5 x 147.5 cm|
|Warranty||1 year on product and 10 years on Magnetron|
Microwave ovens by IFB have an excellent quality/price ratio and also a simple and very ergonomic interface. They have automatic cooking modes thanks to an integrated control panel. Besides being sturdy and space-saving, this brand’s ovens are also low power consuming and energy efficient which makes them an economical device. Another added advantage is that the colour and design of these ovens will look great in any modern kitchen.
Key Features Of IFB Microwave Oven
- The Convection microwave oven by IFB does 25% faster baking and roasting than conventional ovens.
- Oil Free Cooking technology to cook healthy dishes with minimal or no use of oil.
- Steam Clean technology to clear off the grease and food odour after heating or cooking oily or spicy dishes.
- Disinfect feature to sterilise your utensils and baby bottles and essentials in minutes.
- Combination cooking blends convection and grill modes allowing you to cook much easier and quicker than before.
- And various other features like auto cook settings, speed defrost, auto reheat, overheating protection, express cooking, deodorize, multistage cooking, rotisserie, etc.
Some of the IFB Microwave Oven Top Models
IFB 25L Solo Microwave Oven 25PM2S
|Net Weight||13 kg|
|Dimensions||(LxWxH) 22 x 34 x 34 cm|
|Warranty||6 Years Spare Parts Support; 1 Year Comprehensive + 3 Years on Magnetron & Cavity|
IFB 20 L Grill Microwave Oven 20PG4S
|Net Weight||9 kg 900 g|
|Dimensions||(LxWxH) 45.2 x 26.2 x 36.5 cm|
|Warranty||1 Year On Product And 3 Years On Magnetron|
IFB 30L Rotisserie Convection Microwave Oven 30FRC2
|Net Weight||19 kg|
|Dimensions||(LxWxH) 44 x 53.9 x 30 cm|
|Warranty||1 year on product & 3 years on magnetron & cavity|
Samsung offers easy-to-use and simple microwave ovens that will allow you to heat and cook your dishes quickly and durably. This brand’s ovens are solid and quiet products with good heating power. You will appreciate its attractive price which will allow you to quickly replace your old microwave at the end of its life. Making the most of the advanced technologies, Samsung brings to its customers the best of microwave ovens that will accompany them in the kitchen day after day.
Key Features Of Samsung Microwave Oven
- Smart Ovens to cook masala, make tadka and sun dry.
- HOTBLAST Technology blows powerful hot air through multiple air holes and cooks the food evenly, reducing cooking times considerably.
- EASYVIEW™ glass for checking on the cooking without having to open the door.
- SLIM FRY™ Technology to enjoy healthy fried foods.
- Fermentation Function to make yogurt anytime.
- With the lowest standby power in the market, ECO Mode greatly minimises energy use.
- And various other features like easy clean interior with ceramic inside, Browning Plus function, Keep Warm function, Quick Defrost function, Deodorization, pre-programmed local recipes, etc.
Some of the Samsung Microwave Oven Top Models
Samsung 23L Solo Microwave Oven MS23K3513AK
|Net Weight||12 kg|
|Dimensions||(LxWxH) 37.4 x 48.9 x 27.5 cm|
|Warranty||1 year on Product & 1 year on Magnetron & 10 years on Cavity|
Samsung 32 L Convection Microwave Oven (MC32K7056CK)
|Net Weight||20 kg|
|Dimensions||(LxWxH) 47.5 x 52.3 x 30.9 cm|
|Warranty||1 Year + 4 Years additional warranty on Magnetron|