PF Plywood is a grade of plywood which is made by bonding several layers of veneers using a resin called Phenol Formaldehyde (PF). And hence the name, PF plywood.
What are the features of PF Plywood?
1. PF plywood stays unaffected when it comes in contact with water and other liquids.
2. It is highly resistant to boiling water or any liquids with a high degree of temperature.
3. It can withstand moisture, humidity, and dampness.
4. It can bear dry heat.
5. It shows damage resistance and remains unaffected by termites and insects.
6. It is stable in all weather conditions and so has good dimensional stability.
7. It is available in different sizes as well as different thicknesses.
What are its applications?
PF plywood is manufactured with Pureply technology and finds its application in many areas like