ZAD WARRANTY ON MODULAR FURNITURE
Modular furniture comes with a 5-year warranty, against any manufacturing defects.
The warranty covers:
- De-lamination or peeling of laminates.
- Surface bubbles on the laminate surface.
- Fitting issues such as gaps or overlaps.
- Rust warranty on hardware.
- Warranty on appliances and allied services will be the same as that offered by the original manufacturer of the components. Any issue must be directly addressed to the manufacturer as indicated by them.
- Manufacturing defects of kitchen accessories.
The warranty does not cover:
- Any products used or installed in conjugation with ZAD Interiors kitchen/ wardrobe/ modular storage such as electrical & plumbing fixtures, countertops, and appliances. Any use of ZAD Interiors cabinetry or component parts which are contrary to instructions furnished by ZAD Interiors will void this warranty.
- Any cabinetry or component parts that ZAD Interiors considers having been subject to alteration, modification, accident, abnormal use, extreme temperatures and continuous contact with water, high moisture levels or use of harsh and/or abrasive cleaning chemicals.
- Wear and tear suffered through normal use (including scratches, dents, and cuts) or damage caused by impacts or accidents.
- The warranty does NOT cover rusting of channels, hinges, and other metallic parts. These could be damaged due to household chemicals and sprays. Hence, care is to be taken while using such products around hardware and accessories. Water leakage and seepage within the building structure and continuous dampness of the surface beyond:
- 72 hours for BWP grade plywood (IS710).
- 48 hours for BWR grade plywood (IS303).
- 24 hours for MR and MDF materials.
- Degradation, fading, etc, in colour, grain or texture of natural wood materials, laminates and other covering materials due to sunlight or other environmental factors; fading, discolouration or damage caused by exposure to intensive or excessive light, moisture or heat.
- Use of inappropriate chemicals, detergents, abrasives, or other inappropriate cleaning agents that can damage the wooden surface of the products or rust accessories.
- Mistreatment, negligent use, misuse, insufficient or improper care (including but not limited to exposure to harsh weather conditions).
- Alterations, modifications or use of products which is beyond or inconsistent with supplied product instructions and has not been authorised by ZAD Interiors.
- Damage or stains due to water leakage and/or seepage and Damage caused by any force majeure event (such as flooding, hurricane, earthquake, lightning, etc), environmental conditions (such as air pollution, solvent exposure, mould, mildew, etc), or staining from foreign substances (such as dirt, grease, oils, sprays, etc).
Any change in scope of project/design/material which has not been approved by the SECOND PARTY or if the OWNER does not pay the SECOND PARTY in full on project completion will result in cancellation of warranty. The SECOND PARTY reserves the rights to withhold materials or accessories or hardware which were initially intended to be used at OWNER’s site due to Non-Payment.